Sunday, May 17, 2015

Inception of an idea

I am sure most of you have seen the move "Inception". The idea of going into someone's subconscious to plant an idea seemed ingenious and just another make-believe Hollywood idea. But when I look at my introduction to Sahaj Marg, the idea was first put in my mind back in 1997 in Israel. I thought it was just another evening where my father (an Indian diplomat) was attending to some dignitaries in our living room. This day was different as I had the privilege of speaking to Master himself without knowing his presence in my life. Naturally I was too young to get initiated in the mission but it was his blessings that served as the watchful eyes for me to successfully complete up studies in the US.

The idea that was once introduced to me in my living room became a reality as I was able to start my practice under Master's guidance at his ashram in Manapakkam, Chennai. 13 years later as I continue to soak the divine knowledge around me I want to reach out to others who might want to learn about the mission. The blog serves just this purpose as I look to provide my personal accounts and challenges along the way.   

1 comment:

  1. A good start!! Look forward to hearing more about how you benefited by this system.

    ReplyDelete